Demand Journalism WITHOUT A Corporate Agenda

Stop The Stop Online Piracy Act

Occupy Video Bar


TOP ROW Occupy Denver Live BOTTOM PLAYER Occupy Wall Street Live

Monday, January 15, 2007

Iraq War - NO MORE TROOPS....

Sen Bob Kerry couldn't have said it any better....

Back in October I talked with former senator and decorated veteran Bob Kerrey about the possibility of an increase in troop deployment. Sure enough, Bush is now calling for that escalation, despite massive political opposition and a lack of support among military leaders.


Here is an excerpt of the conversation with Bob Kerrey. I especially appreciate his comments regarding the draft.


Thanks for tuning in!


www.AmericanMicrophone.com



DISCLAIMER: The interviewer in this video is NOT me. I do not own the domain name above. I only reporduce the content utilizing the SHARE option.

No comments:

Post a Comment